Donating to IASA, you help to:
- raise funds to assist in travel grants or conference fee waivers for scholars from countries with a low GDP, graduate students and untenured colleagues, thus enabling IASA to commit to diversity and inclusivity;
- raise funds to support the ongoing operations of the SCOPUS-listed, Open Access, free-of-charge, peer-refereed journal Review of International American Studies;
- raise funds to cover the costs of the ongoing operations of the IASA website (domain, diskspace, safety certificates).
How to donate – quick links
- Donate via wire transfer to our Santander Bank Account
- Donate using your credit/debit card
- Terms and Conditions
1) Donate via wire transfer to our Santander Bank Account :
International American Studies Association (CIF: G88439732)
Banco Santander S.A.
Plaza de los Bandos 10
Do give generously!